Sunday, February 21, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to Embroidery By Eich.

I offer all aspects of personalization to meet your embroidery needs. Whether it’s adding your name to your favorite club’s polo shirt, displaying a logo on a knit cap or tote, or creating a key holder that suits your unique personality, Embroidery By Eich can provide a design that’s right for you! I also make bookmarks and doilies in every imaginable color!

Photos of sample projects are linked in the right column. No job is too small. In addition, you can download a pdf of my order forms for personalization of items or for custom key holders. Describe your idea and submit the form to me, and I will send you a free quote for your project!

Embroidery By Eich is a custom embroidery service located southwest of Chicago, Illinois; south of Naperville and north of Joliet. We serve the local communities of Bolingbrook, Lockport, Plainfield, and Romeoville, as well as other nearby cities. Shipping is also available.

I look forward to working with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment